Saturday, May 12, 2012

Graffiti
So excited about my new heels in nude and black with the adorable detailing in snake pattern and that cute bow, such a statement. Paired my favourite magenta skinny jeans with a casual white laced top and my jeans vest. So glad that I found my Michael Kors bag, it got lost at my parents house. Love the colour and that smooth leather. I am so into gold chains and detailing, that's why Michael Kors is my favourite designer, he actually accentuate nearly everyting with gold *adorable* Hope you enjoy that outfit and would love if you leave some comments and subscribe!

Have a great sunday,
xoxo
Ani 
Vest: H&M; Top: H&M; Magenta skinny jeans: 77onlinestore; Bag: Michael Kors; Heels: sinly shoes; necklace: H&M; Sunnies: Jessica Simpson







To work I wore these white peep toe flats.


3 comments:

  1. Really nice heels! I love the punch of color from the jeans and necklace!! Cute pairing!
    Let's follow each other! Leave a comment on my blog and I'll follow right back!
    Thank you.

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    Dana

    ReplyDelete