Thursday, May 10, 2012

Latte Macchiato
I was so in the mood of wearing earthy tones. Got that wonderful caramel shiny blazer from H&M which I love so much. Adore the round collar which is pretty ordinary I think and goes perfectly with nicer pants to upgrade an outfit or with jeans or shorts to make it more casual and egdy. I paired it with my favourite mustard coloured blouse that has that romantic volant detailing and my comfortable chino pants from Zara. Aren't those heels an absolute statement, can't believe they are as comfy as flats :-). Hope you don't get bored of my chain necklaces but this time I combined the Sheba with the Sheik necklace from the lovely designer Alexandra from HRH Collection.

Hope you like it and don't forget to subscribe and let me know what you think about it?

xoxo,
Ani








Blazer: H&M; Chino pants: Zara; Heels: Zara; blouse: Forever 21, chain necklaces: HRH Collection; Purse: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. followed you through chictopia.

    great blog

    check out my blog? shizzyscloset.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look!thank you for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete