Sunday, July 1, 2012

70's vibe blouse

Would you believe me, when I told you that this floral printed blouse is probably over  30 years old? It's one of those few heirloom of my sisters. Jup my sister is nearly 19 years older, so there is one or two vintage things that I inherited from the 70's. I always disliked the pattern, the cut and colours but discovered my love for it recently. The big collar is so significant for the 70's, too bad the designers don't do it anymore. Paired it with a casual denim shorts and some comfy cognac leather sandals. The tealed green blazer gives the outfit that polished touch but it's just way to warm right now ;-)
 Blouse: Vintage
Shorts: H&M
Blazer: Forever 21
Sandals: H&M
Clutch: Asos
Necklace: Seejewelry
Bracelet: Seejewelry
Ring: Pilgrim
Belt: H&M











Thank you for stopping by :-)
xoxo
Ani

14 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit Ani! It looks surprisingly modern! You've styled this look perfectly with that clutch and jewellry. I love heels with shorts and your blazer is the perfect finishing touch! That top is fabulous and I can't believe it's 30 years old. It fits you so well!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....all the pieces are just so lovely esp the floral top which makes it the centerpiece of the whole outfit!!! And let's not forget the shoes!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love you shoes and the blouse is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love your blouse!!


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS... the entire outfit is perfect!

    steelmagnoliasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, I just found your blog... follow each other??? let me know ok!
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous outfit! I love the color of the blazer and the floral blouse!
    xo
    Alison

    http://heartofgoldandluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and I love your sense of style! Such a cute vintage shirt but I love how you changed it's look with different pieces! So cute. I wish you had a bloglovin to follow!

    Evani
    http://www.simplyevani.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blazer!

    forallthatjas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit!!! That shirt is in great shape to be that vintage!!! It is beautiful :)
    Love the blazer too, the shade is lovely... :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit. That is a lovely vintage floral blouse!! I'm having a your choose cashmere giveaway on my blog, would love for you to pass by and enter I think you'll love it.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous!

    If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Ani, wish you great day, this is one of your best posts...
    Long time ago, but great to see, I love the photos and the style, great closeup !!

    ReplyDelete