Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A wonderful Liebster Blog Award

 
Oh my, let me tell you my week started differently than planned. I was so looking foward to celebrate my mom's 70 birthday on saturday and take a half week off form work. When I made all my way up to my parent's house (9 hours drive) on friday I found myself waking up with really horrible stomach crumbs on saturday. After taking some medicine I felt a little better so decided to go for a lilttleshopping tour since where I live now (countryside) aren't any nice shopping possibilities near by.

Standing in line at H&M I felt an attack of cold sweating followed by dizzyness and HORRIBLE stomach pain. I leaned at the column near the cash register to find some hold. When I made my way to return a blouse at the register I passed out. How embarassing is that? Long story short I spend that night in the hospital and my mom's birthday was totally screwed :-(. Feeling so bad about ruining her birthday celebration. On top of that I am in bed with a really bad cold and on sick leave for the whole week. I don't know what to do with myself bored out of my mind as I am usually such a workaholic. Probably a sign to take things slow which I do now.

Anyhow my day started with a with a very pleasant surprise. I woke up to find a super lovely  message on my blog: Zhanna of  life and bows had given me the Liebster Bog Award! I was so honored to receive this award from her because also we are just following each other less than a month I absolutely adore the variety of her blog topics. She has the cutest daughter, always warmth my heart when I see pics of her precious family. I also like her sense of style and how she adds that delicate touch to her outfits. Thank you so much for your recognition, I absolutely felt honoured.

Blogging now for 6 months I mostly Ienjoy meeting all those incredible bloggers with their unique personal style, exchanging style tips, getting inspired and supported. That's so amazing and I feel truly happy to share the love :-)
During the last couple months I have discovered some blogs that I truly think are inspiring and wonderful and I would love to present them the award. And while I've not met these blogger girls in person, just  from getting to know them in the blogsphere, I am very pleased  our ways got crossed. They just seem likes girls I'd love to chat and shop with! Please stop by and check them out, I can guarantee, you won't be disappointed. Especially Jenny!!!!!, Krista, Bonnie  and Rebecca are absolutely dear to my <3 with their personality and style.

 crazystylelove  Jenny

 junkindiggingettinlost Krista

delusionsofgrandeur  Bonnie

redtagchiclosangeles Rebecca

createthatoutfit Meredith

justaddglam Jennifer

How the Liebster Blog Award Works:
  1. Thank the Liebster Award presenter in your blog
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented it to you
  3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  4. Present the award to 6 blogs that deserve to be noticed
  5. Let them know they have been presented with the Liebster Award by commenting on their blog/FB page                        
<3 Ani

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ani- so excited for you!!!! You deserved the award! And I hope you feel better now1
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no - did you figure out what was making you sick? I'm sorry to hear that, but congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so much Ani!! You are so sweet! I'll be posting about this award on my blog soon and sharing the love!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh! That's so sweet (: I love your blog and you definitely deserve this for all your hard work.
    Also I'm giving away a gorgeous burgundy and gold bracelet on my blog! Hope you get a chance to enter and possibly win!

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/2012/10/32-its-giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better and you got to spend some time with your mother for her birthday!! I hate stomach problems they are the worst!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ani, I am so glad that you're ok - what a horrible experience - did they doctors figure out what had happened? I'm sure your mom was just happy that you are ok! Thank you so much for the sweet award - it made my day and I'm so glad that we've become friends through the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I hope you are ok and feeling better!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so horrible Ani...hope you're doing fine now. I'm so honored you chose me Ani, coming from someone like you, it's HUGE! I'll follow the instructions herewith & post on my blog very soon. Hugs to your mom!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Girl!!

    I hate that you got sick on your Mother's birthday. I hope you are feeling better. I have never passed out before, I bet that was scary. Thank you again for your recognition. I made my day! I have a post about it tomorrow. Hope you got to spend some quality time with your mom.

    -- Krista
    www.junkindiggingettinlost.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ani, thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog today! You have no idea what that means to me! Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little better. Congrats on your award. You deserve it!

    Cami
    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on your award, hope you get better hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the award. It really is nice to be recognized by fellow bloggers and I certainly agree that it is well deserved.

    Hope you are doing better now? No one likes being ill.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no!!! I can't believe you passed out in the store Ani! I'm so happy that you are okay now and feeling better. That must have been a horrible and frightening experience. Well, on the brighter side, you definitely deserve this award! You are so fabulous and sweet, and I'm so glad that we've discovered each other. Thank you so much for this wonderful honour. I truly appreciate it.

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete