Sunday, December 23, 2012

Series 3 in 1: Laced in elegance

Dress: H&M
Tights: Asos
Pumps: Fabiani
Purse: Chanel
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Baptism gift from my mom








When I spotted this emerald laced dress at H&M it was love at first sight and it has been on heavy rotation since then as you can see in the 3 in 1 mix. After going through the rack for the 15th time to look for a german size 38 (US 6) and couldn't find it,  I gave a 4 a try. AND TARA it fitted perfectly hahaha. They had it in burgundy too and even in my size, but it wasn't as flattering as the green one. What is your exprience? Do you usually give up when not finding your size of a beloved item or do you give other sizes a try? I made pretty good experience so far for going up and down and my wardrobe loves to take care of this new baby :-)

A wonderful Merry Christmas to all my beautiful blogger friends. I am so glad that I met you in the blogosphere this year and I am so thankful for all the inspiration you gave me and your support.

Love y'all :-*
<3 Ani

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color green! Love the polka dot tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect ensemble, Ani!

    Merry X'mas!
    Kisses from :
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! I will try a similar size ifi really love the item, but the fit is also important to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress! merry xmas hun x

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. About. it is interesting, and it is very beautiful! I love your green dress!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ With love ♥ ♥ ♥
    Lenusik Velvetrose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll deviate two sizes from my standard size depending on the store. Some run small, but I'll size up one or two if it's something that's easy to tailor. You look stunzo as usual!

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too pretty for words......MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELY ANI!!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress!!! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas with your sweetie!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ani, you look gorgeous! I hope you and your Man had a wonderful Christmas together. Can't wait to see photos of your vacation to the US!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A goddess, did we say...?

    ReplyDelete