Sunday, January 26, 2014

2 zebras peeking out of my striped coat








Coat: asos; Sweater: romwomen; Jeans: Pepe Jeans; Heels: Shoe Dazzle; belt; LV

To spice up a black and white monochromactic ensemble I always loved to grab for red key items. They do wonders when used in moderation as here in my belt, shoes, red lips and nail polish. Just the perfect accentuation to give my zebra stripe look the finish touch. That sweater is such a playground, I caught myself at braiding my zebras hair, how fun *smile*.

PS: thanks to my man for taking the pics while he was here for a short visit. Thanks to this sweater my girls are called "zebras" by him now :-D hahahaha. Gotta love him!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Ani, this is such a sophisticated coat, love anything striped and your styling is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are nailing it adorably well in this look Ani......so fun yet sooooo chic!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard breasts called a lot of things, but zebras isn't one! LOL

    Love the red paired with the black and white.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love how you paired this together. And the story about your "zebras" so funny!

    --Krista
    www.junkindiggingettinlost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit and your take on zebras!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! The coat is great! Love also the zebras!!! ;)
    The shoes are stunning, but I would have frozen to death in it!! :)

    have a wonderful week
    Dana
    I would have frozen to death in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the sweater and coat together and I love your hair!

    xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so cute :) x

    http://vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute post. I love the striped coat, zebra shoes and t shirt. It looks like you had a lot of fun photographing this post.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ani,
    This is awesome how you used the them and color for so many of these pieces. In stead of being cliche , it is fabulous, original and chic!
    LOVE it!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete