Sunday, July 16, 2017

Summer Zaful Red Lace Dress














Red Dress: Zaful  c/o; Hat; Alba Moda; Sandals: Deichmann; Korb: Farmers Market in Serbia; Bag: ellen & james via Asos Marketplace

*Werbung/Advertisment*

This red head turner was supposed to be worn to a friends wedding which I unfortunately couldn't attend. One of the reasons I picked this particular red lace dress out from Zaful beside the fact that it's beautiful,  is that it is  breastfeeding friendly. Just imagine having a round cut neck dress and I have to lift my dress all the time to feed my baby - HELLOOOO Lingerie. ...Nope not working :-D


Thank god it's such a versatile piece that can even be dressed down with the right accessories to spend some time in mothers' nature...my favorite place to hang out. With a cute straw hat and bag and some multi color sandals it is good to go for a little picnic or other activities in your freetime.

*  Thank you Zaful for kindly providing me with my new summer dress!


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress! I love how you dressed it down! Your photos are amazing!

    Andrea
    Andrea’s Wellness Notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, and beautiful setting. You look great, thanks for sharing, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace never suits me but you look great and the hat really sets it off

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit and pictures :) I love red, it is my favourite colour, your dress looks stunning. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays last week, you are one of this weeks featured blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete