Skirt: H&M; Heels: Zara similar; Blazer: H&M; Top: Bershka; Clutch; Italian handmade leather designer clutch: Scarf: Burberry; Belt: Luis Vuitton; Sunnies: Esprit; Bracelet: Tasha
If you have followed the runways of Paris and Milan for fall 2013, you probably noticed that red is pretty dominant represented and the color of the season. I am channeling Chris de Burgh and opted for a "Lady in red" head-to-toe ensemble. I have always loved the fiery hue as it flatters my complexion.
Key - not to look to obvious - is to play with different textures when combining red in a tone-on-tone Outfit. The scarf with it's pattern is adding a neutral note and change to this look.
On another note, I am so very excited to be Co-Hosting Friday's Fab Favorites with the beautiful Lauren from stylelixir & some other great ladies, see link below! Check out their blogs & please link up your fabulous blog posts below and don't forget to follow us!
|Style Elixir (Follow here!) | River City Chic (Follow here!) | Fleurani (Follow here!)|
|Pearls and Peacocks (Follow here!) | Mommy Posh (Follow here!) | Janelle In Real Life (Follow here!)|
Friday's Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Lauren from Style Elixir (via Bloglovin') and your fabulous Co-Hosts...
Alicia from River City Chic (follow via Bloglovin')
Ani from Fleurani (follow via Bloglovin')
Kanae from Pearls and Peacocks (follow via Bloglovin')
2. Link up anything... it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it's such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other boggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday's Fab Favorites, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Join The Link Up Now!